Data privacy and information governance now plays a significant role in all businesses making our in depth knowledge and understanding of the legal and regulatory landscape invaluable for our clients.
We assist businesses to navigate data and privacy issues. These include compliance obligations, data security in cloud and outsourcing arrangements, information governance and risk policies, and preparing for and responding to data breaches.
- Preparing privacy policies and compliance documents
- Guidance on privacy compliance
- Information governance and risk management
- Cyber incident response: prevention, detection and protection services; data incident assessment, response and management services
- Preparing data breach statements
- Data breach remediation
- Responding to privacy complaints and information access to requests
We recognise the need for businesses to accurately budget for the costs of operating. To this end, we operate a retainer system, giving our clients the ability to accurately forecast the cost of legal representation.
For our retainer clients we operate like an ‘in-house’ legal team and are available on a 24/7 basis. We represent clients ranging from start-up’s to AIM listed companies on a retainer basis.
We operate CLTP (consumer law training portal) a leading online training facility for airlines, retailers and lawyers.