The ‘Go To’ Law Firm for Consumer Law Matters
We advise many of the retailers on the High street and online in relation to consumer law matters; including: advice on consumer purchasing journey, terms and condition, consumer complaints, product liability, labelling, trading standards investigations
- Advising on terms and conditions
- Advising on consumer complaints
- Advising on legal requirements for retailer websites
- Advising on GDPR issues – marketing materials and consumer personal data
- Advising on trading standards investigations
- Defending criminal proceedings brought by Trading Standards
- Drafting concession agreements
- Drafting supplier contracts
Drafting supplier manuals
We recognise the need for businesses to accurately budget for the costs of operating. To this end, we operate a retainer system, giving our clients the ability to accurately forecast the cost of legal representation.
For our retainer clients we operate like an ‘in-house’ legal team and are available on a 24/7 basis. We represent clients ranging from start-up’s to AIM listed companies on a retainer basis.
We operate CLTP (consumer law training portal) a leading online training facility for airlines, retailers and lawyers.